About name, I dont think everyone like their names, even some of them want to change their names. Maybe there must be some reason why they want to change their names. Do you like your name? I hope you like your name and comfortable with your name because the name is a prayer that our parents gave to us so we have to be thankful guys .We know that every parent must give the best thing for their child including your name.
The name that parents gives to their children will affect personality, the ability of children to interact with others, and how people judge the owner of his name. So parents will definitely give the best name for their children.
My name is Ines Putri Pratiwi, I never know what my name means and I never ask
my parents but if I look for the meaning of my name is Ines in French, meaning
Pure. Ines in the language of Characteristics, means Emotional and tolerant,
actively associating, energetic, adaptable, interesting and attentive. Putri
which means Daughter (anak perempuan) and Pratiwi which means the Earth of women. But I think the
meaning of the name Ines is not the same as my nature heheh. However ,i'm
very grateful and comfortable with my name. By the way , talking about parents
giving names to their children, have you think about what names you will give
to your child ? Well, I have recently thought what name is suitable for my
child. If a daughter , i will name her " Adiba Meysha Putri ". The
reason I chose Adiba because I like Adiba Khanza Azzahra daughter of Ustad Jefri Al
Buchori, she is very beautiful and i really love her style.The name Adiba also has a good meaning is " polite " . Then Meysha which has the meaning " cheerful " and of course I added Putri because I want a part of my name to be in my child's name , Putri which means "Daughter " ( anak perempuan).If a son, i will name him " Aflah Maulana Putra ". Aflah which means "Lucky " , Maulana which means " Protector " and Putra which means "Son" ( anak laki laki ). I gave the name with the hope the nature of my child could be like their name.
Honestly, I also have favorite english name. Do you also have one? The male is Tom, why ?
because i like Tom Holland he is an actor who plays spiderman.I like everything about him.The female is Jennie, i dont know why but that is just adorable and i like it. That’s all from me, I hope you can enjoy it. Thank you for reading.



Kerenn :)
BalasHapusTerima kasih ;)
HapusBagussss , ku suka 😍
BalasHapusMakasiiiiiii 😘
HapusMarvelous👏
BalasHapusThank you😄
HapusI like ❤️❤️❤️
BalasHapusThank you! 💜
Hapus